EPV was established in 1992 in Victoria as a small mechanical repair workshop, servicing and repairing trucks, cranes and elevating work platforms (EWP’s).
Since our establishment we have become a respected industry leader in the mechanical repair and Major Inspection of EWP’s, Crane Borers, Vehicle Loading Cranes, Trucks, Scissor lifts and associated equipment used in the electricity, rail, telecommunications and fire service as well as vegetation management industries.
Today we offer the complete package to our Australia Wide Customers.
- A complete service & maintenance management program compliant with Australian Standards
- Onsite service and repairs throughout Victoria Country, and the Melbourne Metropolitan Area
- 24 Hour on site breakdown service
- EWP Hire Fleet (LV/HV Units & Glove and Barrier) Crane Borer’s and Cable Recovery Winches
- Major Inspections to AS2550.10 and AS2550.1 – Verified by an independent engineer
- Licensed Roadworthy Tester
- Qualified Non Destructive Testers – Magnetic Particle – Die Penetrant – Eddy Current
- Qualified technicians
- Certified Repairers GMJ & Proline
- Friendly & efficient staff
- Extensive spare parts inventory to suit most makes and models of EWP’s / Cranes / Borers
- 100% Australian owned and operated.